picture

picture

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Are You Wearing Today?

What are you wearing today?
Did you just haul something out of your closet and throw it on without much thought?
Or did you have on 3 (or more) different outfits before you were satisfied that you looked OK?
ME - I've done both actually! Not today - but I sure have done this in the past!
It always amazes me how some things shrink if they hang in the closet for too long!
What's with that? :)

So I ask you again - "What are you wearing today?"

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Colossians 3:12 NIV

This is how we are supposed to dress according to God's Word...

The King James Version says to "PUT ON" ....

Regardless - both "Put On" and Clothe Yourselves" require US to take an action - to make a choice!
- compassion
- kindness
- humility
- gentleness
- patience

I hope you will reflect on this today, and I pray that you will choose to wear God's clothes! If these attributes are not part of your wardrobe - or if parts are missing - HE will give you what you need to acquire them!
Hallelujah!

May you Seek Him today! Live in obedience! Show HIM to the world!
Bless you, loved ones!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!