picture

picture

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Proclaim or Profane...

Proclaim - to announce publically.
Profane - to treat anything sacred with irreverance; not holy or hallowed.

Last Sunday our Pastor preached a message entitled "What Does Your Life Say About God?"
I know the Lord spoke to my heart - and I know He did others. I pray He will speak to you today!

Is my life (your life) proclaiming God or profaning God?
WOW!

That's a heavy question, isn't it? Sure made me stop and think hard about every minute of my days! I must confess that there are times when I don't proclaim Him - be it with my actions or my words, it's there! Father God, forgive me!

The other day I received an email that said (something like this) .... May you be the kind of woman that when you awake in the morning the devil says, "Oh NO! She's up again!"
I hope he said that this morning about me!

But more than that - I pray that God said this this morning, "Yes! There she is. My faithful servant. Ready to fight the battle again today! Ready to proclaim My Presence in her life!"

What about you? What does your life say?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

Whoa! If I (we) claim to live in Him then we must walk as Jesus did.... we HAVE the power... Scripture tells us we do! Do you believe this? I pray you do!

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Dear Friends,
May you go out into the world today and live thru the power of the Holy Spirit - Proclaiming Christ to the ends of the earth! Blessings upon you as you answer this question in your own life -

"Does my life PROCLAIM or PROFANE Christ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!