picture

picture

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Healer!

I heard a song for the first time the other day... the words resonated with my soul and I began to sing them in my heart daily. This may be an old song - it may not ... I heard it for the first time only recently.

HEALER!
sung by Kari Jobe

chorus :
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe...
I believe you're my portion
I believe you're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all I need.

This is one of those worshipful songs that compels me to stop whatever I am doing and praise God! And tell Him that I DO believe with all my heart that He Is All I Need.
About 6 weeks ago I talked to you about the chronic pain I have had for over a year - and how I had a conversation with God one morning about increasing my faith and asking for healing.

I have not prayed every day for healing - but I have done so as I have felt led to do so!
And - I am saying PRAISE GOD!
For the past 2 - 3 weeks the pain has been so minimal that I hardly notice it most days! Hallelujah!!!!
I am sleeping better; have less wakeful nights; and have more energy daily; (hence 4 batches of pickles in 4 days, walking the dog, and some volunteer work in there as well!); am able to walk down the stairs in the morning without feeling like I'm 92 years old!
Thank You, Jesus!!!

He IS all I need... He is all any of us need!
May your hearts be turned towards Him today and over the weekend!
May He be a constant Presence in your life!
May His Peace fill your soul!

Here is a link to a video of Kari singing Healer - The pictures are awesome! I hope you will take a few moments, go there, and let God minister to your heart!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvIEJ_PmqJ8

Blessings on yah!
Ruthie

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life!"
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!