But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;
You have the power - thru the Holy Spirit - to live a life pleasing to God; to live a life that reflects Jesus to the world; to deny the sinful nature!
So I say, live by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
Take some time today to study the passage in Galatians 5:16-26.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it possible for the spirit-led nature and the sinful nature to be simultaneously present in a person?
- What are the signs of the sinful nature?
- What is the evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit in ones life?
- How am I doing at living a life that is led by the spirit?
- What needs to change in my life?
I pray that today will be a time of Refreshment, Renewal and Rest in the Presence of our Holy God! Allow Him to speak to your heart and to show you how you can move closer to His ideal for your life! Blessings on you today!
Resting in HIM,