picture

picture

Sunday, January 3, 2010

After The Storm

Yesterday the storm raged around us -

Today there is peace and calm...
I can't help but think that this is so like our lives.
Trouble and turmoil - peace and calm - and on and on it goes.
Even as the storm dumped snow on us yesterday I lived in a sense of peace and calm - Thank you, Lord, for that - for I know it only comes from You!
His Word tells us we will have trouble - but - He is our rock, our strength, our peace, our anchor. Hallelujah!
I give thanks today for HIS steadfastness - HIS never changing ways - HIS faithfulness.
I pray you will spend some time today doing likewise .... tell HIM know how much you love Him - live with a thankful heart!
May you "Live with INTENTION today"!
Blessings sweet friends!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!