picture

picture

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You, Father!

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow"...

It is a beautiful sunny morning...
I am sitting at my computer with coffee in hand! Here is a "mug I "doodled" the other night! :)
My heart is filled with gratitude and love this morning ... for His salvation of me; for His love and for His work in me! Here are some recent additions to my "One Thousand Gifts" list... I hope you have started one of these for yourself!
140. A warm house.
141. the Abundance of my life
142. Peace
143. A puppy that makes me chuckle
144. Little Madison saying "I love you, Grammie".
145. My hard-working hubby
146. Sunshine after the snow
147. Miracles!

Have a blessed day!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!