In the midst of life & death - with all that surrounds us - may we never forget to have a thankful heart towards our Heavenly Father!
He sustains and carries us - Praise His Name!
149. A stamping evening with the girls.
150. A nice clean bed to crawl into when the body is weary.
151. Fresh laundry - folded and put away.
152. Ice crystals on the trees - shining in the sun!
153. A multitude of geese heading to the river at dusk - honking with joy! A sound to behold!
154. An encouraging note to both hubby and I from a dear friend -
May you have a blessed day today!
Bathe yourselves in the SON ...
Love others with no expectations.
Be a blessing to someone today!
Resting in HIM,