picture

picture

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Do Not Forget....

Proverbs 3:1-4
My son,
do not forget my teachings, and keep my commands in mind,
because they will bring you long life, good years, and peace.
Do not let mercy and truth leave you.
Fasten them around your neck.
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
Then you will find favor and much success in the sight of God and humanity.
I find myself pondering these words...
I KNOW that remembering HIS teachings & keeping HIS commands brings peace!
Hallelujah!
I am writing Mercy and Truth on my heart each day!
I know God's Favor (Grace) in my life!
As I read and re-read these verses from Proverbs I see that they are filled with action -
action for me.
So, today....
my INTENTION is to do as these words tell me!
To act accordingly!
With the help of the Holy Spirit!
What about you?
Are you reading because you have made a resolution to get back to God?
to renew your relationship with Him?
or are you reading because it is what you do everyday?
This blog is not about me - it is ALL about HIM!
Don't forget....
Who He is -
What he has done for you in the past -
His desire for a relationship with you -
His Word - filled with truth and wisdom!
Take some action today...
He will favor you with His grace, love and peace!
Blessings on you, sweet ones!
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the encouraging words.We all need to ponder His words and remember His teaching. I am blessed to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!