picture

picture

Monday, June 15, 2009

Give Thanks

THANKFUL TUESDAY! June 16, 2009

Here's my list of things I am thankful for as I write this!
Do you have a list for today? contemplate this and then give Him all the gory!
This is such a great way to keep your thoughts in a positive vein - or as Philippians 4:8 says ... thinking on those things that are true and noble and pure and lovely and praiseworthy and admirable and excellent....

1. a wonderful hubby
2. my beautiful (inside and out) daughter
3. my awesome grand-daughter
4. a great son-in-law
5. wonderful friends and siblings in Christ
6. the country I live in
7. my church and my pastors
8. the freedom I have to worship and read Scripture
9. the evidence all around me of God's creation... unmarred
10. having my computer fixed
11. getting my car back tomorrow
12. coffee with my morning devotions

However, none of this would mean anything at all if I didn't have Jesus in my life!
I am SO thankful for God's Salvation! For His Presence! For His Peace and His Joy!
I pray if there is anyone reading this who has not turned their life over to Him that you will stop right now and give Him a chance!

I read something the other day that said...
"Life has many choices; Eternity has only 2"... My prayer is for anyone who has not done this,yet to make the choice for Christ!

Blessings on you today!
Remember "This is the day that He has made - rejoice!"

RUTHIE

1 comment:

  1. I saw this earlier and meant to come back sooner, but couldn't Now I can. :)

    Great list!! Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!