picture

picture

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holy, Holy, Holy

Today I rest in the TRUTH and the KNOWLEDGE that God is in control;
that He knows all;
that He owns the cattle on a thousand hills;
that He listens to those who seek Him with all their hearts;
that He heals;
that He saves;
that He loves;
that He bestows mercy & grace;
that He forgives.
Praise You LORD!

I am so thankful for
27. cattle grazing on a hill (such a picture of rest and serenity)
28. faithful, praying sisters in Christ
29. KNOWing He hears when we call on Him
30. KNOWing I can claim the promise that He will never leave nor forsake me

I say again:
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,
Who was, and is, and is to come."
Rev. 4: 8

May His Peace fall afresh on you today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!