It’s thankful Tuesday once again!
Where does the time go?
13. My heart rejoices in knowing that I am loved,
14. that I am healthy,
15. that I can see nature around me, read, work on the computer;
16. that I can hear the birds sing, listen to music, and hear my family tell me they love me;
17. that I can smell roses, chicken cooking, and grass after it’s been cut;;
18. that I can feel the rain on my face, the sun on my arms, my husband’s hugs;
19. that I can touch a baby’s face; pat the dog; wave and gesture;
20. that I can walk and run and skip and hop...
so much to be thankful for!
“There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!”
I don’t know who said this but I certainly agree with them.
I trust you will find many things to be thankful for today!
Give God the glory for your life!
Blessings and hugs!