picture

picture

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Song Of Revelation!

I am just sitting here at my computer and, as always, I am listening to “The Light” – a Contemporary Christian Cable Channel. I am NOT a singer – but I love to praise my Lord with music.... so - when I’m home alone I turn the volume up and belt it out with the best of them; and on occasion will do a dance or two!

Can you imagine what heaven will be like? We have no idea! The picture above is one I took of "the heavens" as I was sitting outside at Camp Peniel two weekends ago! The sky was beautiful! But Heaven will be more than we can ever imagine!

These are the words I just heard being sung...
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,
Who was, and is, and is to come.
With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings;
You are my everything, I will adore You.”

I discovered this was called REVELATION SONG and was being sung by Phillip, Craig, & Dean.

Revelation chapters 4 and 5 tell us of the Holy One and give us a glimpse into heaven!

When you find yourself with some time to read, take your Bible and focus on these 2 chapters! As I did this I found myself in awe, once again, of my Savior and My God!
My heart thrills as I think about what Jesus did for me – how awesome He is –
How worthy He is of our praise!

Rev 4:4 – Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.

Rev. 4:11 – You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.

Rev. 5:9 – And they sang a new song: “ You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.”

Rev. 5:13 – Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!”

Dear ones – may your hearts be filled with Praise and Thanksgiving to our Savior!
May He richly bless you as you focus on Him!

Praising my Lord, I am your sister in Christ,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!