picture

picture

Thursday, October 2, 2008

He Is Lord


Truth-Filled Thursday

HE IS LORD!

“But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the LORD.
“And you are my servant.
You have been chosen to know me, believe in me,
and understand that I alone am God.
There is no other God; there never has been and never will be.
I am the LORD, and there is no other Savior.”
Isaiah 43:10-11 (NLT)

This is the truth!
You can stand on it!
Rest in it!

He is LORD!
The only GOD!
The only SAVIOR!

And you, my friend, have been called to be His witness
to the world!

Do people know what He is like through your words and actions?
Do they see Him reflected in you?

May your life reflect the truth of His Word!

Resting in Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!