picture

picture

Monday, October 27, 2008

HE Is My Everything!

He Is My Everything!

Jesus spoke these words;
Believe them today!

“You are my friends if you do what I command.
I have called you friends…”
John 15:13, 15 (NIV)
[He is my friend!]

“I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.”
John 14:18 (KJV)
[He is my comfort!]

“Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name -
the name you gave me –
so that they may be one as we are one.”
John 17:11b (KJV)
[He is my protector!]

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish
but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to
condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
John 3:16-17
[He is my Savior!]

“I am the bread of life.
He who comes to me will never go hungry,
and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.”
John 6:35 (NIV)
[He is my sustenance!]

“In my Father’s house are many rooms;
if it were not so I would have told you.
I am going there to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come back and take you to be with me
that you also may be where I am.
John 14: 2-3 (NIV)
[He is my eternal companion!]

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
[He is my rest!]

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.”
[He is my peace!]

“Take care of my sheep.”
John 21:16
[He is my shepherd]

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,
the First and the Last,
the Beginning and the End.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David,
and the bright Morning Star.”
Revelation 22:13
[Thank You, Jesus!]

“Yes, I am coming soon.”
Revelation 22:20
[He will return!]


Hallelujah!
Praise His Name!

Reflect on Scriptures that are special to you –
that reinforce for you what He is to you!

May His Words fill your soul today
and strengthen and refresh you;
nurture and sustain you!

Blessings to you today!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!