picture

picture

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Isaiah 43:1


Truth-Filled Thursday

He is our Redeemer!
The one who has a desire to defend us,
protect us,
“buy us back”!
Praise God!

But now, thus says the Lord, who created you,
O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.”
Isaiah 43:1

May the truth of these words settle in your heart today,
once and for all!

May you never again doubt
that He has redeemed you,
never doubt that you are HIS!

Praise God!

Bless these people, Lord.
Fill them with Your Spirit!
Give them assurance of You!
Thank You, Father
Amen.

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. I love your web sight!!
    I want to thank you for the time you took to put this together..
    I feel the Lord thanking you through me..
    Your are an incredable blessing to Him ..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!