picture

picture

Friday, September 12, 2008

“CALL WAITING”

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send Me!”
Isaiah 6:8

Do you hear the Lord calling you?
To serve Him with your talents?
To spread His Word to the lost?
To tell of the miracle He has brought about in your life?
Do you allow yourself to listen for His voice?
Do you quiet yourself before Him asking Him to speak to you?

OR

Do you keep your mind so filled with other “stuff” that
His voice can’t penetrate your thoughts?
Do you ignore Him when He speaks?
Do you tell Him that you’re not the one He really wants?

How will you respond when He says: “Whom shall I send? Who will serve me?

Will you respond by saying, “Here I am, send me! Use me! Equip me, Father, for this job you want me to do! Shape me Lord, into the one you want me to be. I hear you Lord and I desire to do your will!”

Don’t shut Him out; don’t put Him on hold; respond to Him today! There’s a call waiting just for you, from your Lord.
Will you answer it?

Father God,
I pray for these Precious Ones.
I pray that they would be still, quiet themselves before You, and listen for Your Voice amongst all the other voices in their lives; I pray that your people will surrender to Your control.
I pray that they will let Your Holy Spirit stir up in them a desire, a passion – To serve You – their Lord and Master!

Fill us with your Spirit Lord; Set us on fire for You that we might respond as Isaiah did...
“Here am I. Send me!”
Stir us , Lord!
In the precious Name of Jesus,
Amen.

Blessings on you today – Listen closely!
He’s calling!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!