picture

picture

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


THANKFUL TUESDAY

“I don’t have all the answers to life –
But I know SOMEONE who does!”
(author unknown)

Sometimes life seems “hard” –

I hear that a lot… “But it’s so hard”
And it could be said for any number of reasons –
· Making time with Him and prayer a daily event
· Working on a broken relationship
· Keeping commitments
· Balancing life with children
· Discipline
· Making time for your spouse

And on and on the list goes!

Praise God!
He will enable us to do what lines up
with His Word.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Be thankful in all things…
Give your life over to Him –
Let Him be your strength!

I’m so thankful for His Presence in my life,
May you be too!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!