picture

picture

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THANKFUL TUESDAY

I am thankful for this Autumn season –
· for the beauty of the trees
· for the coolness in the air
· for the sight of the yellow School Buses passing by
· for the sense of routine that comes with Fall
· for the Small Groups that will be re-starting soon
· for the harvest
· for homemade pickles and jams
· for bean suppers
· for a cool breeze in the bedroom at night

What are you thankful for at this time of year?

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2

May you have a blessed, thanks-filled day!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!