picture

picture

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The FAITHFULNESS of God!

As I write this (Monday morning) I am praying for my dear sister-in-law and her family,
whose mom went to be with the Lord last night!
I am reminded, once again, of the faithfulness of our Lord!
These words are not just for those who are mourning the loss of a loved one!
They are for all of us!
Anytime!
To remind us of the awesome God we serve!

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:21-24
I am so very thankful that His COMPASSIONS are new EVERY morning! Aren't you?
Thankful that His LOVE is so great! Aren't you?
Thankful that He is FAITHFUL! Aren't you?
Thankful for the HOPE we have in Him! Aren't you?
Spend some time today reflecting on these words and Resting in His arms!
May you Sense His Peace -
Know His Peace -
as you go about your day today!
Praise You Lord, for Your faithfulness!
Blessings on you today,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!