picture

picture

Friday, May 29, 2009

I BELIEVE!

I pray you can say these words with peace, joy and enthusiasm!
We learned yesterday in the Study of Esther by Beth Moore that these words were written on a prison wall in a Nazi concentration camp ...

I believe in the sun, even when it isn't shining.
I beleive in love, even when I do not feel it.
I beleive in God, even when He is silent.
(author unknown)
We can never image what these people went thru ... nor can we imagine what the people in Esther's day experienced!
I would imagine, however, that all of us can say with some certainty that we've been in places or times in our lives when we've not seen the sun, nor felt the love, and that we have known the silence of God! I pray that in those times you didn't give up.... that you knew the sun would shine again; you knew you'd feel the love again; and you knew that God was there!
Dear ones!
Seek Him today!
Pray for His presence!
Ask for His wisdom!
Ask Him to increase your faith!
And always KNOW that he will never leave you nor forsake you!!!!
Blessings on you today!
May Peace and Rest be yours this weekend!
In Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!