picture

picture

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Amazing God!

This is a very quick post as I am on my way out the door in a few minutes...
On my way to a Small Group meeting at my church...
This is a group of young women -
some are moms/wives with many children; some of whom are home schooling their children;
some have careers / husbands and children...
They have such energy and such a desire for God to be number 1 in their lives!
I (along with their leader) will be speaking with them about their marriages;
balance; intimacy; connection;
and anything else that may be on their hearts!
ME ... a divorced woman; who has remarried...
Me... with a past - oh, such a past!
ME ... Thank you Jesus!!!!
It just blows me away how HE takes an ordinary person -
and uses them!
I give HIM all the GLORY!!!!
Praise You, Lord!
This morning I have prayed for these young women -
I pray they will do as we read in Job -
For the ear tests words as the tongue tastes food.
Let us discern for ourselves what is right, let us learn together what is good.
Job 34:3-4
Whoever you are - wherever you are -
please remember to keep all young women -
with families - or without -
in your prayers!
Blessings on you today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!