picture

picture

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Praying for God's blessing to rest upon all the mothers out there today!

My mother died and went to her heavenly home many years ago...
I was very blessed to have another woman in my life who was like a mother to me...
a Godly Christian woman who loved the Lord with all her heart!
She, too, is with the Lord today!
I have had the awesome privilege of watching my very own daughter become a mother -
to watch her as she "mothers" her beautiful daughter!
What a blessing that has been - is continuing to be!
I thank God for giving me that privilege!
To all women - whether you have birthed a child or have not -
God gives us many opportunities to nurture and love and spill into people's lives....
I pray you have had this happen for you!
Meditate on this Scripture today!
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment,
such as braided hair and the wearing of jewelery and fine clothes.
Instead, it should be that of your inner self,
the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
which is of great worth in God's sight!
1 Peter 3:3-4
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!