picture

picture

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thankful Tuesday...

Thankful Tuesday is here again!
I am doing the study of Esther by Beth Moore...
we only have a couple weeks left.
This has been a wonderful study - I have learned so much!
- about Esther and Mordecai; Haman and Xerxes!
I stand in awe of our God!
His Word is HIS INSPIRED WORD!!!!
The book of Esther contains not one mention of God and
yet His hand is all over the story....
I certainly can't and won't try to explain this to you!
Beth does a wonderful job of that -
so I suggest that if you've not had the opportunity to do this study,
find a way to do it!
You will be blessed!
Today I say thank you to my Heavenly Father for His love for me!
for His Presence in my life;
for His salvation;
for the joy, peace, rest, contentment, strength,
and victory that I have because of Him;
for the people He has brought into my life -
those that grow me; and those that I can serve.
I am a thankful woman today!
May you have a grateful heart as you begin your day;
May you know that He is with all along the way!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
In Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!