picture

picture

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Power Of Words

The Power of Words

A careless word may kindle strife;
A cruel word may wreck a life;
A bitter word may hate instill;
A brutal word may smite and kill.

A gracious word may smooth the way;
A joyous word may light the day;
A timely word may lessen stress;
A loving word may heal and bless!

Author unknown


I will bless the Lord at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1 KJV

The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life:
but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
Proverbs 10:11 KJV

Give thanks to the Lord today for His power in you to enable you
to speak words of affirmation and encouragement;
Words of life and light;
Words of peace and healing.
Words of blessing!

I pray a power ful blessing on you today, my dear friends!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!