picture

picture

Thursday, August 6, 2009

What A Blessing!

Today has been one of the
greatest days!

I had a chance to clean my craft room
and actually create a card!
Madison kept the puppy occupied -
or should I saw he kept her occupied? :)

Then this afternoon we went to a friends "cottage" - beautiful, peaceful spot!
The kids had a wonderful time -
Madison made a new friend.
She is like a little fish - loves the water -
and I took some awesome pics of her
jumping off the wharf with the rest of them!
We sat and watched the kids - surrounded by magnificent nature!
Unclaimed - untarnished - land!
So beautiful! I could just sense HIS presence with us!



In the beginning God
created the heavens and
the earth. Genesis 1:1

I encourage you to read and reflect
on the verses in between 1:1 and 2:1 -


Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in their vast array. Genesis 2:1

We had a very tasty supper outside and then watched the guys "play" on the 'seadoos'.

This natural world of ours is an incredible place!
How magnificent and glorious is our Lord!
Hallelujah!

Peace and Rest and Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!