picture

picture

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Be Holy Because I Am Holy

Prayer from Beth Moore –
Daniel Bible Study

I, _______________ (place your name here) belong to God.
I am a Holy Vessel because I house the Holy Spirit of the Living God.
The Lord of Heaven and Earth has said over me,
“I declare you Holy.”
Today I commit to start believing what He says.
I am Holy.
Empower me daily, Spirit of the Living God,
to treat myself as Holy.
Open my eyes to every scheme of the enemy
to treat me as if I am not.
You God, are God.
Your Word is truth.
This day, Father, I choose to believe you.
In Jesus Name,
Amen.

But just as he who called you is holy,
so be holy in all you do; for it is written:
“Be holy, because I am holy.”
1 Peter 1:15-16

Rest in Him this weekend!
Hugs,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!