picture

picture

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

What gives you the greatest pleasure today?
For me - having the joy of the LORD in my heart thrills me!
Seeing the sun shine thrills me!

Last Wednesday evening at about 7pm the rain had "petered out"
and the shine was breaking thru the clouds -
sure looked like there might be a rainbow somewhere -
the sky was absolutely beautiful!

This reminded me of how, in the midst of our struggles and our pain - the SON shines thru!
He breaks thru the clouds and thru the rain and HE shines thru!

How thankful I am for sunshine - but even more so for SONSHINE!
Thank you Jesus!
Praise you Lord!

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17

Have a wonderful day!
May HIS SON SHINE on everything you do -and- everything you are today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!