picture

picture

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"In My Arms"

I am in my craft room making a card –
So what else would I be doing, aye?
I have the TV on the Christian Music station ... non-stop Contemporary Christian Music!
I hear the artist singing as if the Lord was speaking to her, and He’s telling her that no matter what, she will be safe in His arms!
I know I’ve heard this song before – but at this moment I am filled with an overwhelming sense of peace and thankfulness!
The name of the song is “In My Arms” by PLUMB....

Do you know that He provides safety for you?
Think on this Scripture...

About Benjamin he said:
“Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders.”
Deuteronomy 33:12

Dear friends,
are you “the beloved of the LORD”?
I pray you are!
You can rest secure and safe in Him!
Thank You, Jesus;
Thank You, Father;
Thank You, Holy Spirit!

Dear Father God,
Please refresh and renew the faith of everyone reading this today – including myself!
Help us to know You as our Redeemer, our Savior and our Safety!
May we REST in the security that You love us and are with us – that Your Presence goes with us!
We love You, LORD!
Praise Your Holy Name...
Amen.

May Blessings of Peace and Joy rest on you today,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!