picture

picture

Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Have seen The LORD!

Early Sunday morning, after Jesus was crucified , while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and found that the stone was rolled away from the entrance.
She found the disciples and they ran back to the tomb and sure enough... the tomb was empty!

Mary returned to the tomb, spoke with an angel, and then – she spoke with Jesus!
Soon after that she ran to the disciples to tell them this news... “I have seen the Lord”

I pray that today you will celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!
That you too can say, with Mary “I have seen the LORD!”
Take some time today to read this account in the Gospels.

Happy Easter One and All!
Blessings to you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!