picture

picture

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jesus Before Pilate

Pilate was debating whether he had cause to execute Jesus.
He and Jesus had some discussion –
these words were spoken:

“You are a king, then!”said Pilate.
Jesus answered, “You are right in saying I am a king.
In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth.
Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
John 18:37

Then Pilate questioned “what is truth”...

Do you ever ask that question?
You can KNOW that God’s Word is TRUTH!
Christ came to earth – the reason we celebrate this season of year – to bring TRUTH to a needy world!

This season fills me with joy and peace and hope – He is the “reason for the season”...
May that be your focus as you prepare for Christmas!
Keep the truth – Jesus Christ – as your focus!

Blessings to you!
Merry CHRIST-mas!

Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!