picture

picture

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THANKS!

I want to say a heartfelt “thank you” to all those who send along encouraging comments!
And comments telling me how God is speaking to your hearts!
It blesses my heart to know that God is speaking to you...
Praise HIM and to HIM be the Glory!!!!

I get lots of SPAM comments ... don’t understand how that works –
but I just delete them and keep on truckin’!
Blessings on yah!

THANKS
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

His indescribable gift!
His SON!
The Holy Spirit!

Mercy!
Grace!
Redemption!
Forgiveness!
Love!
Peace!
Hope!
Joy!
Heaven!

Dear Father,
I am so very thankful for your gift to me –
to the world!
May we be ever aware of what you have done,
are doing and will do, for us, in us, and through us!
May we give YOU the Glory!
The Praise!
With a thankful heart I Praise You, Lord!
In Jesus Name, Amen!

Blessings to you today!
Merry CHRIST-mas!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!