picture

picture

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TRUTH!

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.”
John 14:6

Do you believe these words? I pray you do!

HE is the only way to the Father;
The only way of Salvation;
The only way to Heaven.

He reveals God to us;
His death and resurrection are the only Way to the Father!
Salvation can come no other way!

Dear Friends,
I pray these Words of our Lord resonate with you today!
If you are His – praise Him and thank Him!
If you don’t know Him personally –
THIS IS THE DAY!
Make today your “Salvation Day” by asking Him into your heart!
Bless you precious one!

Ruthie
For I KNOW whom I have believed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!