picture

picture

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankfulness


“Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!”
2 Corinthians 9:15

His indescribable gift – HIS SON!
Does that not make your heart overflow with thankfulness?
It does mine!

Being thankful is not a “feeling” – It is an “attitude”!

Is it your attitude?
There are times when it is NOT my attitude because
my selfish nature gets in the way and I CHOOSE not to be thankful!
How silly is that?!

Dear One,
Learn to be thankful!
CHOOSE to be thankful!
Take on an attitude of thankfulness!
Don’t let your wishy-washy feelings dictate your attitudes every day!
Keep a gratitude journal –
Thank Him for His salvation!

Praising Him today, I remain
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!