picture

picture

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How Great Thou Art!

He is amazing!
The other morning I awoke with the song “How Great Thou Art” running through my head! I had been in the car the day before, listening to my iPod... I have this song on the iPod in a couple different versions! This set the tone for my day!
I gave thanks immediately for His awesomeness, His presence, His love, His peace, His joy... in the midst of everything else.

On this Tuesday morning, I pray you will make note of all the things you have to be thankful for! I also read these words that same morning ... don’t remember where – but the words have stuck with me!

“There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!” May this be your inspiration for today!

Father,
give us grateful hearts in all circumstances.
May we see your hand in everything that happens with us, to us, around us.
May we never falter from the realization that you are a great and mighty God!
Thank You, Lord.
Amen

Blessings on you today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!