picture

picture

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Verily, Verily #2

Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me,
hath everlasting life,
and shall not come into condemnation;
but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:24 (KJV)

“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me
has eternal life and will not be condemned;
he has crossed over from death to life.
John 5:24 (NIV)

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him
who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
John 5:24 (NKJV)

In this above passage Jesus is telling His followers that if they believe what He says and believe that God the Father sent Him,
they will have eternal life –
they will not have to face the judgment to decide their eternal destiny for they have already been given ETERNAL LIFE!!!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!

Know this to be truth, dear friends!
If anyone of you does not know this as truth for your lives, please find someone you can talk to who can show you this truth!
Who can share the Good News with you!
Who can lead you to our Savior –
so your destiny also will be ETERNALL LIFE not DEATH!

Father God,
Speak to hearts today, I pray.
Show yourself to the hurting, to the lost, to the betrayed, to the lonely;
To those who once were close to you but have now wandered away from you;
To those who are seeking you right now and aren’t really sure
who or what it is they are seeking!
Be so REAL to us, LORD, that we KNOW You are all we need!
Give us Your heart for people;
Your eyes; Your love;
May everything we do bring glory to Your name!
Praise You, God!
In Jesus name, Amen

Blessings on you!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!