picture

picture

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Am Thankful!

I am very late today! We have been without internet since Sunday sometime!!!! It's finally restored and I am thankful for that too!!!!!
Have a blessed day!

I Am Thankful ...

- That NOTHING can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

HALLELUJAH!

Scripture tells me this!

Romans 8:37-39
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank You, Jesus!
Thank You Father!
Thank You, Holy Spirit!

I Praise You today!!!!!

Dear Ones,
I pray the truth of these words fills your soul and heart today so that you can do nothing else but praise and thank Him!
Amen and Amen!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!