picture

picture

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday


TIME.......

February!
Wow! Already!
Where did January go?

Do you find time flying by?
I sure do!
It seems it passes more quickly than ever before!
Is that because I’m getting older?
They say the older you get the quicker it passes!
I pray I have enough time left to do all I want to do!
But we don’t know that, do we?

As I think about time in relation to God’s Word here is what I am told:

But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness.
He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish,
but everyone to come to repentance.
2 Peter 3:8-9

Oh My!
How thankful I am that God doesn’t view time thru my limited vision!
AND –
That He is patient!
That He is trustworthy!
AND –
That He wants everyone to come to Him!
Praise His Holy Name!

Give Him thanks today – dear ones!

Blessings!
Resting in Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!