picture

picture

Thursday, February 12, 2009

TRUST

Every time I sit down to write something this week my mind
goes to the topic of trust!
Obviously the Holy Spirit is prompting me to trust HIM...
and then to speak about trusting Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...

Can you say with Paul ... and with me ...

For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day!
2 Timothy 1:12

My own definition of trust is unshakable security in the object of my trust...
Do you have “unshakable security” in God?
Can you say that you do with a certainty that you’ve never experienced before?

My prayer is that the Scriptures will provoke you to
· search your hearts;
· discover where your trust lies;
· discover how deep your trust is with God;
· uncover if your trust has conditions attached to it;
· move you towards searching the Scripture to see what God’s Word says about trust...

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
John 14:1

When I am afraid, I will trust in you;
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4

Blessings on you today as you grow in your trust!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!