picture

picture

Thursday, February 19, 2009

SEEKING!

To seek – to search after; to try to find.

Seeking after our Lord!
Wow!
A topic I could spend hours on!

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Uhmmmm!
Seems to be a condition here doesn’t there?
The seeking must be with all my heart!
Am I doing this?
Are you seeking Him with all your heart?

Jeremiah 29:14
“I will be found by you,” declares the LORD,
“and will bring you back from captivity.”

He promises to be found by me –
by you –
when we seek Him with all our hearts!!!!!!!
Ah, Dear One!
I pray this is where you are today!
I pray this truth of His being found when you go after Him with all your heart
is established deep in you!

Spend some time today alone with God – seeking Him with all your heart!

Resting totally in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!