picture

picture

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend Whisperings {Feb. 28}

REFLECTIONS:

I am thankful for:
· God’s Grace
· The anticipation of spring time
· Family and friends

I am presently creating:
CARDS = (what else is there?)

I am currently reading:
Nothing is grabbing me this week -
other than the Word!

My plans for this weekend:
· I have a “Stampin’ Up!” workshop Saturday afternoon;
· Going out for a “girls night” Saturday evening – lots of good food and a movie;
· Have to make 5 cards for a Demonstrators swap the first of the week

What the Lord has taught me this week:
· To “let go and let God”
· That He is aware of all;
· He is in all;
· He will work it all to my best!

Hallelujah!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings to yah!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!