picture

picture

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do You Believe This? – Day 2

I just can’t let this go!
You – Child of God – are going to live forever!
Do you believe that?

Just imagine!
A thousand years from now – ten thousand years from now -
you will still be alive –
enjoying awesome fellowship with our Heavenly Father!
Christ has secured an eternal place for you in Heaven!
When your life here on this earth is over – a new life begins!

Hallelujah!
Praise the LORD!

Does that not fill your heart with praise and thanks?
I pray it does!

John 3:16-21
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world,
but that the world through Him might be saved.
He who believes in Him is not condemned;
but he who does not believe is condemned already,
because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light,
lest his deeds should be exposed.
But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen,
that they have been done in God.”

Jesus Christ went to the cross to give me – you – eternal life!
Imagine!
God saw us in our sin –
Saw us in our need of a Savior –
Saw us as condemned –
LOVED us so much that He decided to remedy this!
Thank you, Jesus!

His sole purpose for sending His Only Son to the cross for us was to save us!
Not to condemn us!
We do pretty good at that on our very own.
We have been rescued!
We have been set free!
No longer rejected!
No longer condemned!
Christ’s blood – shed for me – for you - erases all our sin!
Praise You, Father!
He is the LIGHT!
May He be my reason for living!
My reason for “doing”!
My reason for “being”!
May all who see anything good in me give HIM all the glory!

My eternity started the day I gave my life to HIM –
September 24, 1988 ...
I am so grateful that my life with HIM will never come to an end!
Praise His Holy Name!

When did your eternity with HIM start?
Can you give it a date?
Do you remember the time and place?

Maybe you haven’t taken that step yet.
What’s holding you back?
Do you see hypocrites?
Do you find it hard to believe some of the truths about Christ?
Or are you just in rebellion against God and have decided not to follow Him?

I pray you will KNOW this – beyond a shadow of a doubt...
He loves you right now – just as you are.
You can’t do anything that would make Him love you any more than
He already does!
Nor any less!
He so desires to have you give your heart to Him!
Please do that today!
And then you can say with all assurance that you too will never die!
Praise God!

Loved Ones,I pray for God’s blessing to settle upon you today!
May you have the blessed assurance of eternal life!
May the Light be shining In you and Thru you!
Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!