picture

picture

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fearfully & Wonderfully Made!

Do you believe that you are “fearfully & wonderfully” made?

Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Here is a 6X6 scrapbook page I did the other day for
a year-long challenge entitled
“His Holy Name”.

The attribute of God we were given was CREATOR!
“Elohim” – God the Creator!

He made you, He knows everything about you!

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and His understanding no one can fathom.

Meditate on these Scriptures this weekend – praise Him and thank Him for His marvellous creation...
You;
the world and everything in it;
the skies, the stars, and all;
the seas and all the life in them;
every living creature...

and best of all – Know this!
When we come to Him, surrender all to Him, He makes us into NEW Creations!!!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!

Hallelujah!
Have a restful, Spirit-filled weekend!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!