picture

picture

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seek the LORD

To seek means to go after; to search for; to pursue...
Is this your habit with God?
To seek Him?

Psalm 34:10
The young lions lack and suffer hunger,
But those who seek the LORD shall not lack for any good thing.

This verse tells me that if I try to live by my own wits I may go hungry; I may lack;
But as a believer who seeks after God I will never lack for any good thing.
Wow!
Does that mean He’ll meet all my wants?
No!
It means He will see that my “daily bread” is provided to me ... there may be abundance in other things –
but he will meet my needs...

IF...
See there is a condition here!

I MUST SEEK HIM!

To seek is an action verb – meaning that I have to be involved in the process!
I have to do something!

It’s like when the doctor tells you that you need to exercise more...
You have to do something!
The exercise isn’t going to occur unless you are actively involved in it!!
J

Jeremiah 29:13
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

He promises to be found!
Praise His name!

When?
When I search for Him with all my heart!

Are you seeking Him today?
Is He your heart’s desire?
Do you want His will in your life?
Are you willing to put other things aside and go on this exciting search for HIM?

I pray you are!

Dear Lord,
I ask you to send a special blessing upon each reader today!
Fill their hearts with your love!
Send your Holy Spirit to minister to them in the way only He can do!
Give them an unquenchable desire to seek after You, to search for You!
Speak to them, Lord!
I give each one to You...
And I thank You for the work You will do in each life today!
Praise You, God!
Thank you, Jesus!
In His precious Name,
Amen... and...Amen!

Blessings on you loved ones!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!