picture

picture

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

“A Princess Name Is Grammie!”

I have stated many times that I am a Princess!
It wasn’t until a group of women friends and I got together a few years ago to participate in a book study that I, and the rest of us, began to see ourselves this way!

God’s Word tells us we are His children when we call upon Him, and believe in Him!

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
John 1:12-13 NKJV

Because I have received Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and have placed my trust and faith in Him, I have been given the right – and the privilege – to become an actual child of the King!
A daughter of the King!
A Princess!

Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them. ‘I am returning to my Father and your Father; to my God and your God.’”
John 20:17

When Jesus went to the cross for me He paid my price – I accepted Him as my Savior; His Father has become my Father!
I am a Princess!
Hallelujah!

In January my granddaughter and her mom and dad visited with us
for a weekend...
During the church service that Sunday she asked for the little notebook I carry in my purse, and she began to write love notes to us all!
Here is what she wrote for me...

A princess name is Grammie.
I love you.
from Madison.

I will always treasure this note from her.
I have it in my Bible and every time I read it I am reminded of the truth of God’s Word about who I am!

I pray that someday she will believe these words as truth in her life... As a Princess of the King!

Do you believe them for yourself?
Have you accepted His work on the cross for you?
Have you believed In Him and made Him Lord of your life?

I pray that you have – And if you haven’t yet – that you will very soon!
There is nothing like a life lived for Him!

Praying for His Blessing and Peace to be yours today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!