picture

picture

Friday, March 13, 2009

God Says – “HOLD ON!”

I don’t know why I feel led to share this with you today...
I was planning on something else, but this is heavy on my heart –
So- I KNOW that God has someone out there who needs to hear these words from HIM today!

Have you ever felt like you were at the “end of your rope”?
You’ve probably heard the old saying that says to “tie a knot and hang on”.
I once heard it said to hang on to the hem of HIS garment rather than tying a knot.
I believe with all my heart that God wants us to Hang on to HIM when times get tough!
He wants us hanging on to HIM all the time!!!
In fact – I have written these words in my Bible next to Psalm 121...
God says – “Hold on! Give me your hand!”

Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip – he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you – the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm – he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and your going both now and forevermore.

I find it hard to describe the peace that settles in me as I read and ponder these words!
All I can say is –
HALLELUJAH!
PRAISE THE LORD!
I pray these words – from HIS Word – will resonate with you for days to come!
Take them in and make them yours!

Dear Father,
I pray for all who are reading this today.
I ask you to send your Holy Spirit to minister to their hearts.
May they Believe and Trust that YOU are all they need!
Father –
Be their Shade; be their Rest; be their Protector.
Watch over them; may they know You are with them thru everything!
Bless them Lord, I pray!
In Your name, AMEN!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!