picture

picture

Monday, March 9, 2009

New Year’s Resolution: re-visited

I recall telling you about my New Year’s Resolution for 2009 –
To memorize more scripture - and that I had set a goal for myself of a minimum
of one per month.

I also joined a Stamping Challenge to do a monthly Scripture creation...
and decided to start a Scripture Memorization Journal...
You can check these two sites to see more on this:
http://www.rainbowkreations.blogspot.com/
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/

- at “splitcoast” go to "gallery" and put in “Ruthie Hamilton”
and you’ll see all my entries!

The scripture I have chosen for March is this one:
LORD, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known,
in wrath remember mercy.
Habakkuk 3:2

I believe we can say today that we have heard of HIS fame, of HIS deeds...
and that we stand in awe of them!

Reflect for a moment – what have you heard of His fame and His deeds?
© Souls being saved!
© Addictions being healed!
© Physical ailments being healed!
© Decisions being made to “do the right thing” because Jesus got hold of someone’s heart!
© Forgiveness, Grace, and Mercy being offered to those who have hurt us!
© ___________________________
(you fill in the blank)

He wants to show Himself today as much as He did in the days of Habakkuk the prophet...
I believe we can see His hand everywhere if we would only look for it!
Father God,
I pray for Your revival to start in each heart, and then to take over Yarmouth Town and County!
I pray for things to happen in people’s lives that can only be explained as the work of You - our Almighty God!
I pray for Believers to stand firm and strong in the presence of adversity – knowing that You are in control!
I pray for hypocrisy and mediocrity to be replaced with the fire of the Holy Spirit!
Dear Jesus – fill each one with Your love –
Enable us to be Your workers here on earth!
Thank you...
In Your Name, Amen!

Here is the March page of my journal...


Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!