picture

picture

Friday, March 27, 2009

MOURNING

First – let me apologize for being late posting this...
time has found a way of getting away from me this week –
I have not been feeling 100% and have been neglectful of so many things!

In the midst of my “stuff” a dear sister has lost her brother –
I know what that feels like! I understand!
I also know the hope of heaven! As does she!
What a blessing it is for us to be able to hang on to that hope!
My prayers are with you, Louise!

Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope.
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.

Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.
For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to the children of men.

Lamentations3:22,23,32,33

Thank You, Father God,
that we can lean on You;
that we can know Your compassion;
that we can rely on Your love;
on Your faithfulness.
Thank You, Father God,
For never leaving us nor forsaking us!
Be with our Sister and the family of the loved one who is now with You!
Give them Your grace...
Love them as only You can!
Thank You, Lord.

Resting in HIM, Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!