picture

picture

Monday, March 16, 2009

March Break

Can you believe it?
It’s that time of year already?
Whoooohoooo!
That means SPRING is just around the corner!

When I worked in Education I really looked forward to this break as it gave me a breather;
time to start spring cleaning; etc.
And it always went tooooooo fast!

Since I’ve had a granddaughter in my life March Break has been a time
for us to spend together –
As it will be this year!
I will be picking her up and bringing her to Yarmouth on Sunday; taking her home on Thursday...
I have cleared my calendar of all other “stuff” and will focus on her!
What a blessing she is in our lives!
J

Why am I telling you this?
Because I want you to know that I won’t be posting anything
the week of March Break – (16-20)
Be sure and check back the following Monday (23rd) as posts will resume then!

I trust and pray that this week will be a time of refreshment and renewal...
God Bless you all!
Thank you so much for your support and love!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!