picture

picture

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Thankful Tuesday

That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,”
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead,
you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
Romans 10:9-10

Today I am thankful for my family &
friends who love me -
JUST AS I AM.

Even more than that –
I am thankful for Jesus’ love; grace; mercy; forgiveness –
That He loves me so much that I can come to HIM “Just as I am” –
And that He loves me so much He doesn’t want to leave me “Just as I am”!
Praise the LORD!

And as I write that I am reminded of the hymn
“Just As I Am”...
We don’t hear that song as much these days as in days gone by!
When this song comes into my mind I am
always taken back to the moment of my public confession of
His Saving Grace in my life!
This hymn was playing at that time –
the little church was packed that morning –
I could feel HIM pulling at my heart strings –
I stepped out and walked to the front of the church!

I can’t imagine my life going in any other direction except the one
He has moved me in!
I am sooooooooooooo thankful for His salvation!

Dear ones,
I pray that your heart knows His grace and His love –
That you know His Salvation!

Blessings on you today as you focus on HIM –
Give Him thanks for what He has done in your life –

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!